Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nearly the end of January's schooling day..

Ok, what i did for a month? Maybe a hell lot of things, maybe some things, maybe nothing..


Study
Ok, i admit it, i'm starting to get lazy.. but at least i did try to do homeworks.. watever, at least i got pass up consider good dy... 

Harmonica
Pick up my chromatic already, but the improvements not much, n i cant finish my practice on schedule... bass, not much to say.. now nid a double bass for me to imitate... wer can i find 1? T.T

Weight cutdown
ok, its a failure... a big 1, n now CNY coming near... gosh, nid to control my appetite...

Chinese Society Thingy
ooh, lucky debating team has been formed, n Mr.Yong promised to train me in 诗歌朗诵.. lucky me, hehe ^^

ok... so i DID did some things... at least my January of 2009 is not a failure

0 comments: