Thursday, January 29, 2009

WooHoo~~ A Great Day

It's been a great day for me XD.. 

I'm locked up for a few days during CNY.. 
now at last got a chance to meet my frens.... 
wahhhhh so happy.. ^^


Morning i go Samson there to give him some music thingy lo.. 
den go ZF's house kacau kacau, lan si-ed him at o2jam(he's a beginner by the way)...
met Wen Xian , Yee Cheng, Yee Hua, n Yan Shuang at ZF's house..
eat a bit den my mum come dy luu ><


den go Balakong Jusco watch movie with cousins lo...
We watched All Well Ends Well <<家有喜事 2009>>
damn funny tat movie.. if u wanna ask how funny is it, go watch for urself..

den rui called me halfway in the cinema..
she asked me if wanna watch Bride Wars with them, coz VV cant watch n they bought her ticket..
den i stick with them lo.. ><
me n rui keep walk behind becky them.. 
(why the taller 2 walks slower than the shorter 3[hey, no offense])..
we talked about many things, like samson things arhhh..
den the tomorrow trip thingy..
den go inside cinema n watch lo..
swt Bride Wars so less ppl watch, not like 家有喜事 full seated..
after tat the 4 gals go home lo.. since they stay in Balakong area..
I myself go eat McDonald lo.. ntg much to say..
den wait my mum to fetch me lo...

ok a small story of wat happen during my ermm.. "litle trip" with Rui them..
my family all go Serdang eat steamboat n BBQ.. ><
u noe wat's special about tat? ok , i'll tell u..
usually ppl will only eat steamboat by itself, but the special thing about tat shop is they oso provide BBQ stuff, so while eating boiled things u can oso eat BBQ-ed things.. ><.....

ok tat's the whole story today, goodnite every1 ..

0 comments: